Sunday, September 30, 2012

Play NHL 13 with Me!


Happy Sunday everyone. Unfortunately, no new concept. But I have been working on multiple concepts that  I hope to finish soon. However, I recently picked up NHL 13 for PS3 and it has been taking up most of my free time. I just wanted to let you guys know my username so we could play a game sometime if you wanted! Don't worry, you'll probably win, I'm not that good!

 Here is my username, it's for Playstation Network: avsfan_09. (I know, it's lame. I made it like 5 years ago!)

That's all for now, folks. Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I would, but I have it on XBOX 360 so that sucks. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also, if I had a copy. I do not plan on picking up a PS3 copy of 13 after my experience with NHL 12 on PS3.

    ReplyDelete