Sunday, September 23, 2012

Minnesota Wild

Hello again, everyone. I was able to get a little more down time and I definitely wasn't going to use it to watch football! I was able to get another concept finished, though. I noticed the popular concept trend seems to be Minnesota Wild. Everyday on HJC there seems to be more and more. So here's my take at a Wild jersey.

Minnesota Wild
The Minnesota Wild need two things...More green...and a good re-design. The Wild, in my opinion have the best logo in the league...and jerseys...not even close. Their three jerseys look nothing alike . They all have completely separate designs, colors, and logos. How can you call that a jersey set? The home jersey is a decent design but the players look like Christmas elves when on the ice. The away jersey is a lazy, Reebok cookie cutter jersey and while the third jersey is beautiful...it needs to stay a third jersey. This concept is aimed to fix those problems. The striping is based off of the third jersey and I wanted to use all four colors in the primary logo. The rest is pretty straight forward. How do you feel about this design?

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think in the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. Looks cool. At first I was hesitant to like the gold being added but it actually makes the design pop with the logo that much more, plus I think it gives a slight nod to the North Stars.

    Make a matching road set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good but I would like to see their unique number font used here... The addition of gold helps break away from the Xmas look!

    ReplyDelete