Sunday, September 9, 2012

Expansion Contest: The Winner is...

Hello everyone and a Happy Sunday to you all! Sorry I haven't posted here in a while I've been caught up things. Every day I think to myself, "I want/need to make some new concepts or write a new blog post." but when I actually find the time to do it, sitting on my computer is the last thing I want to do. A lot of you have sent me emails with concepts, requests, etc. and I have gotten your emails, I just haven't had the time to respond. I will soon enough!

I also want to apologize for taking such a long time to get the results of the Expansion Contest but I have the winner for you today!

I would also like to take a moment to thank everyone for participating in this contest. Whether that meant submitting entries, voting, or just stopping by to take a look, we appreciate it!

Now time for the big news... The 2012 NHL Expansion Contest winner is....




Ryan Haslett!!!
Ryan's Seattle Metros concept defeated Dave C. and his Nordiques concept by a 3-2  vote in the finals. Congrats, Ryan! Here's his winning entry:
Congratulations to Ryan, of HJC, on winning and and even bigger congratulations to him for becoming a new father. As a prize for winning the contest Ryan can now send in as many concepts as he wishes to be featured on the site. (Although I think we're all familiar with his work!). 


Thanks again to everyone that participated! Once I get some more free time I'll run another contest but that's not even a possibility for me right now. I'm also going to try to get some sort of post up tonight or tomorrow but we all know how many times I've said that so don't hold your breath.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment